Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:15 am

omg i couldn't figure out what affinity to make sam have, so i was reading through the guilds again, and i remembered that future sight fucks them up and that's perfect bc he's epileptic. sold
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:23 am

aahhh i've been scolded for not eating

we've all done things we're not proud of

well, if lyla and laurel want an established business, and they "graduate" at 18 from the guild, i think they should be older, since running a business is taxing and takes time
maybe 21-22 at the youngest? oldest i'd say is 24. they need time to raise money by working all sorts of jobs and getting experience and like setting up their shop OH MY GOD i thought of something cute while typing this up okay so what if at the start of the rp they've just purchased their shop and they're decorating and trying to figure how to take inventory and how to work cash registers
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:24 am

sara the ninja wrote:
omg i couldn't figure out what affinity to make sam have, so i was reading through the guilds again, and i remembered that future sight fucks them up and that's perfect bc he's epileptic. sold
*chants* fuck 'em up fuck 'em up
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:31 am

let's go with 21 bc i just keep imagining them as little 13 year olds and idk if i can handle rping a 24 year old lol

that would be so cute yaaasss
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:37 am

lol okay, 21 it is

imagine them surrounded by a bunch of color palettes and trying to figure out what theme they want for their shop
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:38 am

laurel would be like "blue! blue is soothing for my patients!"

and lyla would be like "no u dumbass, blue is depressing, let's do pink to match the flowers!!"
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:40 am

ew someone posted on the joining page asking if they could be a prince or princess -__-
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:45 am

i said they could have a prince/princess as long as they're from a different kingdom, that way we still retain all the power. mwahahaha
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:02 am

lyla would insist on pastels, specifically lavender bc its her favorite color

wwhhhaaaattt ew gross
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:03 am

sara the ninja wrote:
i said they could have a prince/princess as long as they're from a different kingdom, that way we still retain all the power. mwahahaha
lmao let's implement some weird foreign policy that removes status from visitors and there should be a visa system
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:07 am

i think the rp is good to go after we put up the intro, we can start rping before we finish our characters all the way :D
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:10 am

i came up with a title i think

The Magic of Merriwick

it's cute
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:12 am

it is cute

sorry the intro's taking long, i had to stop writing to eat bc my mom kept yelling at me for not eating
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:14 am

it's okay!! i wish my mom told me to eat lol, i've been eating like 1 meal a day every day for the past couple weeks...it's a lot easier to eat at college i think bc i just go get food right after class, eat it, go to sleep, go get more food, eat it, do homework, then i'm done for the day. easy peasy

here all i do is sit around and hours go by without me noticing so i don't eat all day
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:23 am

i never feel hungry? so like i barely eat but i'm not allowed to take medicine until i eat but the medicine my dad bought for me is like nighttime maximum strength so that shit is gonna knock me out so i gotta wait anyway
but yeah, she's concerned bc i'm scrawny

i'm kinda worried that i might stop eating entirely when i get to college
i need a mom friend
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:27 am

literally same
i've only started feeling hungry recently bc i only eat once a day and my body is like "bro...i need somethin...or i'm gonna pass out and then ur gonna regret it"
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:40 am

i made laurel's middle name elyse c:
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 1:51 am

what should we make their history?

we can say they grew up in the small town of Witchnesse, and were excited when they found out they were both magicians, then they went to Rhyminster and studied there together, and when they found out their affinities were different they were disappointed, but they visited each other often and sent each other letters by messenger pigeons and planned on having their shop as soon as they graduated

they're so cute we don't even have their history worked out but i already love them
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:01 am

that's a cute middle name c:

omg yes that's hella cute
they struggled with being separated bc they were so used to being together
so many letters and weekend visits since i imagine the guilds aren't too far apart if they're all in the same city
them in their last year of study in the guild sending each other letters about properties they've seen for sale when they walk around the city. meeting up on days they don't have classes to walk around and check out potential shops
both of them working super hard and balancing long hours to raise enough money to afford their dream shop

i love them
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:02 am

they're precious i'm screaming
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:07 am

this is so great bc i like never rped lyla so i get to actually rp her now and WANT to rp her its such a great feeling to want to rp a character and not just rely on a familiar character
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:16 am

ikr it's great

what are you working on now btw? i'm finishing up ember's form
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:16 am

this is what i came up with for the intro:

After six long years of working hard to master your magical abilities in the Primary Guild, you finally found your affinity. Now that you’re sixteen years old, you have the chance to choose a new guild to join that matches your affinity. Although you don’t have to choose the guild that matches your affinity, you think it would be best to play it safe because the rest of your life will be shaped by your decision. You will spend years studying in your new guild to master your skills, seize future opportunities, and create relationships with people that will prove to be beneficial in time. Are you prepared to align yourself with a guild and live a life overflowing with magic?

is it too short? it feels short, but i wasn't sure how far to take it
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:17 am

i'm still lost with warriors new format, how do i quote your post so i can see the html code you used so i can use it on my forms?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 2:20 am

hit take action at the bottom of the post, then click reply with quote, and it'll quote that post. in the post, go to the top right button that looks like <> and click it, and it'll show u all the coding.

it looks good!! it'll look longer with the format we have, so it should be fine. thanks babe
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 13 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 13 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next