Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next
AuthorMessage
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:51 pm

mmkay, i'll try and come up with something

that could be part of it too, oohh and like they're really helpful magicians to have when it comes to the development of solar panels

wait is this more medieval? or is this like a mix of modern and medieval, so like technological advances but also medieval aesthetic?
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:52 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
i'm gonna work on my characters i think

i made a new one, her name is Peony, so i'll post her on the joining page as well as my other ones while i work on them
awwww peony's a cute name!!!
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 9:56 pm

i'll keep light and say that we don't have dark because dark is just the absence of light

mostly medieval but with snippets of modern with their inventions, but everyone still lives in villages and castles and stuff

thanks it's cuz of her lil pink cheeks hehe
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:01 pm

oh what happened with claire? i thought she was gonna come rp with us too?
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:05 pm

mmkay, gotcha

PINK CHEEKS!!! how old is she

idk i'm gonna bother her some more hold on
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:08 pm

she's 19 :D

she has this spellbook that's been passed down for centuries in her family, so she joined the runes & ancient scriptures guild to try and figure out the secrets of it since it only works for her family hehe
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:09 pm

i updated the light thing too under elemental, and gave it a little description so people would understand better
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:33 pm

ccuuuuttteeeee!

i like the updated description!
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:34 pm

sorry btw that i keep disappearing, i get distracted very easily. i'm watching vids of this kpop boy group that i've fallen in love with
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 10:43 pm

i sent claire a snapchat telling her to join us and she opened it but WHERE SHE AT THO @CLAIRE
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:47 pm

hi here i am

i'm done setting things on fire
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:51 pm

i added a description of the plot to the page

i think the rp is practically done, we just need the intro up there and finished charries!

i need to do forms for laurel, alyss, blaine, and sam, so i'm gonna be working on those
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:51 pm

welcome back

i want to set things on fire
i can't wait until i graduate
i setting every fucking assignment i still have on fire
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:52 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
i added a description of the plot to the page

i think the rp is practically done, we just need the intro up there and finished charries!

i need to do forms for laurel, alyss, blaine, and sam, so i'm gonna be working on those
ohhh man i haven't even thought about which characters to use other than lyla aaahhhh
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:54 pm

i think skyler would be good for summoning maybe, and you have one called daren right? i think? maybe him for research/invention?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:55 pm

oh and you could use your older girl for combat studies, i don't remember her name but i think she's like militant lolol
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:56 pm

veronica is who i was talking about
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:57 pm

lmao its been so long since i rped my characters and they've changed so much i don't remember much about them. i don't even remember if skyler was good with animals or even liked them

i do have a daren yes, research/invention and involvement in combat studies would probably suit him best. either that, or rune studies
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 11:58 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
veronica is who i was talking about
i don't think i ever rped veronica lmao
but yeah, veronica did serve in the military for a while before she had to leave due to injury and then she became a history professor

i can't remember if i decided if she actually liked being in the military. i only remember that the reason she entered the military was so that they would pay for college bc she was poor and raised by a single mother
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:01 am

- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι - wrote:
lmao its been so long since i rped my characters and they've changed so much i don't remember much about them. i don't even remember if skyler was good with animals or even liked them

i do have a daren yes, research/invention and involvement in combat studies would probably suit him best. either that, or rune studies

yeah i feel u lol...well if he was in runes, him and peony could be pals. that would be cute

tbh all i remember about skyler is "hair like a scarlet ribbon flowing behind her" bc she ran a lot. lmao
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:03 am

sara the ninja wrote:
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι - wrote:

yeah i feel u lol...well if he was in runes, him and peony could be pals. that would be cute

tbh all i remember about skyler is "hair like a scarlet ribbon flowing behind her" bc she ran a lot. lmao
it could be cute but daren's a snobbish asshole who sucks at expressing his emotions bc he's internalized it for so long

fUCK OFF i hate myself for writing that fuck reading it makes me want to die in a ditch hER HAIR ISN'T EVEN RED
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:04 am

im sorry hahahahahaa

how's the intro coming btw hehe
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:09 am

i feel nothing but shame from seeing that
but i guess that means i've grown as a writer and stuff
still fuck that i hate it with every inch of my being

uh, gimme like 10 minutes aaahhh i'm trying
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:10 am

well if it makes u feel better, i made a character who was actually me and made her fuck an emo boy and get pregnant with his children
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 EmptyMon Dec 21, 2015 12:13 am

how old should we make laurel and lyla? i think they should be at least 19 since they have their own shop
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 12 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 12 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16  Next