Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:53 am

i'm sorting through all our posts and collecting info for both the intro and history section
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 3:53 am

i fixed it, and i added little yellow stars all over the page. it looks frickin adorable i love it
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

okay cool!! sounds great
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:03 am

aahhhh the stars make it looks so cute omg
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:06 am

YAY I FIXED A PROBLEM

i made it so that if you clicked on a post # in the table of contents, it would take you to the permalink of that post, so it's a lot easier to navigate the page and such. but it kept changing the color of the text to yellow?????

but i figured out if i put a color tag between the link next to the words, i could just put the same color as the rest of the text so it wouldn't stand out anymore.  dummy

also, you see between the double border and the inner border where it's the same background as the rest of the forums? since it's in a box, i can change that color too, so i was thinking i could try changing it to #bbbbff since we both liked that color a lot. i'll try it in the test page and keep u posted
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:10 am

update: holy shit that's cute. i love it.
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:14 am

it looks so good with the light purple accent instead of the regular forum blue, i'm crying it's so cute
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:22 am

aaaahhhh i see it and its so cute omg its coming out so nicely
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:25 am

i updated it on warriors too and it looks great cx
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:30 am

making post 3 now, gonna put in some filler text and such
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:34 am

okaaayyy~

we wrote so much but its so scattered around lmao
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:44 am

yeah haha oops

what are you looking for? anything i can help with? i just finished post 3, but i was thinking we could have a little bullet list that have members under the guild names, that way we don't have to go through character forms to figure out what guild they're in. idk how to format it though. maybe have the guild name centered, then the bullet list underneath it aligned right? idk i'll mess around with it and see what looks good.
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:51 am

that sounds like a good idea!

uh, not really, I'm just going through and copying and pasting stuff into a word doc to rewrite so its more coherent
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:51 am

one of my bullet points is

• just straight up fucking killing kids
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:53 am

meeeee hahahaha

ugh i'm having trouble with aligning text and it's making me mad but i think i might've just figured it out?? maybe
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:54 am

i'm listening to kpop while i'm doing this and all i wanna do is dance

when we hang out let's dance to kpop and learn dances
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:54 am

sara the ninja wrote:
meeeee hahahaha

ugh i'm having trouble with aligning text and it's making me mad but i think i might've just figured it out?? maybe
that's all you i don't know anything about coding html
i trust you
do your best
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:56 am

i got it but by aligning it, it takes away the font and makes it the default one. .-.
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:58 am

eewww how annoying
is there any way you can rearrange the order of the code so it doesn't do that? i remember from what little html coding that sometimes it didn't execute certain codes bc of the order
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 4:59 am

ok it seems i can't align things differently in boxes??? like i just tried it on warriors by highlighting and clicking "align left" but it takes everything in the box and aligns it left.

so i think guild members can have its own post, and the top box will say "Post whatever -- guild members"

and then the box underneath it can be all aligned to the left
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:07 am

alright i tried the new thing in the test page, can u look at it and tell me what u think?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:12 am

holy shit it's 3. lmao
i'm gonna go to bed soon i think
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:13 am

ikr its super late

i like what you did on the test page, its all neat and organized
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:16 am

okay ty, i'll do that for the guild members. think i'm gonna finish up that then go to bed. do you like what i'm doing with the stars heehee they're so cute
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 5:18 am

okay i managed to collect all the info we discussed!

i love the stars, i think they're adorable
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 8 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 8 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5 ... 7, 8, 9 ... 12 ... 16  Next