Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 3:58 pm

okay hi i'm awake now lol

i felt really awful last night so i went to bed at 1 and i just now woke up. cx

but i had a cool dream about me being a witch at witch school so now i'm gonna make a character based off that dream hahaha
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:11 pm

we need to come up with a title for the roleplay

maybe something like Guilds of Magic? idk
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:18 pm

here i am
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:19 pm

hallo i am making soup

also i added a few things to the warriors page
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:22 pm

last night after i showered i fell asleep and woke up at 2, stayed up until 5 then slept until 4 lmao

oohhh a title.....hm.....we need something cool but not too complicated for 12 year olds to understand...Guilds of Magic reminds of Guild Wars lol
naming things is so hard
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:26 pm

lmao your sleep schedule is so fucked up

yeah i just need the title so i can make the joining page, cuz i don't want to make the title of the joining page "kingdom rp joining page" lol

ummm well we need to include magic and kingdom in the title so that people will know what it is
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:33 pm

btw, if you go to the warriors page, click "like topic" at the top. it's pretty much like your "favorites" list, and u can get to it by going to ur profile page at the top, then clicking "likes"
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:41 pm

my sleep schedule has been fucked up for years
i wouldn't be surprised if this were my natural sleep cycle and i just had a sleeping disorder

names are so hard
i hate naming things
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:41 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
btw, if you go to the warriors page, click "like topic" at the top. it's pretty much like your "favorites" list, and u can get to it by going to ur profile page at the top, then clicking "likes"
i struggled to find that button. they moved it again
they need to stop
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:44 pm

yeah titles suck ugh
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:48 pm

Thellonde - Kingdom of Magic

maybe??
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 6:57 pm

i think we're trying too hard
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:00 pm

i'm making the guild information post now, so i have to figure out how to describe all the guilds better lolol it's hard

when i'm done can u read it and see if there's anything i should change
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:02 pm

sure, i can do that
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:05 pm

ignore this

<span style="color: #fffbc0;">★</span><span style="font-family: courier new; font-size: 18px; color: #eeeeff; text-decoration: underline;">GUILD NAME</span><span style="color: #fffbc0;">★</span><br /><span style="font-family: book antiqua; font-size: 15px;">information about guild</span>

Last edited by sara the ninja on Sun Dec 20, 2015 7:09 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:09 pm

here i'm just gonna post what i have so far

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:29 pm

idk about the rpers that are on warriors, but the age range worries me
on warriors, don't they always rp really young characters? like youngest 14/15 and oldest 18/19? are they comfortable with rping adults yet? for us, i know we are, but what about them?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:31 pm

that's true...

should we make it so they graduate from primary school at 15-16, and that's when they choose their guild?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:34 pm

i changed it to graduation from primary and choosing guild at 16, and they can go into combat studies at 18
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:36 pm

hmmm, we should check out other rps to see what the current trending age range is

i really like the age range we have, bc if we lower it they'll be inclined to make a fuck ton of child prodigies but also they'll want to rp young characters

aahhhh warriors is so limiting
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:38 pm

i'm seeing a lot of 16-18 in other roleplays
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:41 pm

i think the age range i just changed it to will work, especially if we make our characters older, bc then they'll base their character ages off of ours
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:46 pm

i found one rp that has a strict 19-29 age range (it looks so emo tho lmao)

the rest seem to be 15-20, with the girls being younger than the guys (which is somewhat concerning)
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:46 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
i think the age range i just changed it to will work, especially if we make our characters older, bc then they'll base their character ages off of ours
yeah, it should work, so long as our characters are up there first and we don't give them the chance to decide
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 EmptySun Dec 20, 2015 7:53 pm

i added a thing at the bottom of each post that's a link to the top of the page cuz i discovered it was really annoying scrolling through all the posts haha
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 10 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 10 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 6 ... 9, 10, 11 ... 16  Next