Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:36 am

yeah, i like that

or like the center of the capital city is the government, then the surrounding area is all the schools, which blends with the city and as the city spreads it eventually disperses into the countryside?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:43 am

yeah that sounds good

what did you think about the council thing? 6 mages, 6 humans
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:47 am

hey watch this [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i liked the council idea!
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:49 am

i like it so far c:

finished the guild descriptions btw, on the front page
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:51 am

almost done with the essay junk so i'll read and add to it soon
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:54 am

okey dokey

i think i'm gonna make a wip post on warriors so i can start formatting the coding there, and maybe get some attention for the rp. if we posted the whole thing when it was completely done, probably less people would see it

maybe someone will be rlly interested and want to help too
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:54 am

sure, hopefully we draw in a few good rpers!
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 12:57 am

sara the ninja wrote:
okay now that we've got the general layout down, we need to figure out which stuff should go on which post

post 1- name of rp, intro, table of contents
post 2- rules and joining form
post 3- history/background of the kingdom, more info about each of the guilds
post 4- news, members, relationships
post 5- current plots n stuff
post 6+ - character forms

does that sound good? should i add anything?

bumping this up cuz i'm using it

btw, if u go to this page [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] do u see any cute symbols u like? just for decoration
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:00 am

i like these:

♦♢ ✦ ✧
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:01 am

i like those too, and i can change the color of them as well so they can be cute little accents. i usually use symbols as bullet points for stuff, like on relationships and members and such
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:06 am

here it is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:10 am

★ Name of Character (first and last) ★ Age ★ Gender ★ Human/Magician ★ Affinity (if human, put n/a) ★ Guild (if human, n/a) ★Description that includes appearance and personality ★ Personal history: Who is their family? Where are they from? What relationships do they have? Feel free to add anything important about your character here. ★ Any extra information? Dislikes, fears, flaws, etc. (if not, just delete this section.) ★ Your screenname ★

gonna adapt my cat joining form for this rp lolol

Last edited by sara the ninja on Sat Dec 19, 2015 1:13 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:12 am

aahhh, the white-ish text looks a little too hard to read on the website. maybe we should make it more blueish gray instead of blueish white
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:13 am

sara the ninja wrote:
|| Name of Cat (if apprentice/rogue, put preferred warrior name in parentheses. We will start out with rogue names, then after the clan is formed we will receive warrior names.) || Age || Gender || Rank || Description that includes appearance and personality || Personal history: who is their family? Where are they from? Are they clanborn, a rogue, a kittypet, etc.? What relationships do they have? Feel free to add anything important about your character here. || Any extra information? Dislikes, fears, flaws, etc. (if not, just delete this section.) || Your screenname ||

lol nice
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:15 am

okay, how about this color?

#99aacc
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:17 am

sara the ninja wrote:
★ Name of Character (first and last) ★ Age ★ Gender ★ Human/Magician ★ Affinity (if human, put n/a) ★ Guild (if human, n/a) ★Description that includes appearance and personality ★ Personal history: Who is their family? Where are they from? What relationships do they have? Feel free to add anything important about your character here. ★ Any extra information? Dislikes, fears, flaws, etc. (if not, just delete this section.) ★ Your screenname ★

does this look good? i'm gonna make the stars the yellow border color
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:21 am

eh that #99aacc color makes it look drab and it hurts my eyes
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:21 am

oh finish ur essay! it's almost 12. then we shall full-on write n shit
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:28 am

ok after trying a few bluishgray colors, i think the best we're gonna get is the whitish color we already have. the background color is really light itself so that limits our options a lot. any blueish colors look really bad on the lavender background
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:32 am

finished my essay and submitted it!! I am now ready to fully immerse myself
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:34 am

Form looks good except for how it says human under affinity and guild. It might make people think that there are other races, like elfs and vamps and shit, so we should find another way to describe nonmagical people

the longer i look at the color we have now, its not that, its definitely readable. maybe its just the font i dislike idk but i think the colors we have are good. the symbols dividing the form would look cute if it were also the same yellow so yes do that
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:34 am

yeeeeehaw good job
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:36 am

- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι - wrote:
Form looks good except for how it says human under affinity and guild. It might make people think that there are other races, like elfs and vamps and shit, so we should find another way to describe nonmagical people

the longer i look at the color we have now, its not that, its definitely readable. maybe its just the font i dislike idk but i think the colors we have are good. the symbols dividing the form would look cute if it were also the same yellow so yes do that
ok good point

okay maybe we could change the font? idk what fonts are available on warriors tho, i'll see if i can find a thread that lists all of them.
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:39 am

sara the ninja wrote:
★ Name of Character (first and last) ★ Age ★ Gender ★ Magician ★ Affinity ★ Guild ★Description that includes appearance and personality ★ Personal history: Who is their family? Where are they from? What relationships do they have? Feel free to add anything important about your character here. ★ Any extra information? Dislikes, fears, flaws, etc. (if not, just delete this section.) ★ Your screenname ★

magician form

★ Name of Character (first and last) ★ Age ★ Gender ★ Magician ★ Affinity ★ Guild ★Description that includes appearance and personality ★ Personal history: Who is their family? Where are they from? What relationships do they have? Feel free to add anything important about your character here. ★ Any extra information? Dislikes, fears, flaws, etc. (if not, just delete this section.) ★ Your screenname ★

nonmagical form

★ Name of Character (first and last) ★ Age ★ Gender ★ Nonmagical ★ Description that includes appearance and personality ★ Personal history: Who is their family? Where are they from? What relationships do they have? Feel free to add anything important about your character here. ★ Any extra information? Dislikes, fears, flaws, etc. (if not, just delete this section.) ★ Your screenname ★
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 EmptySat Dec 19, 2015 1:40 am

there i just made it so there's two forms and people won't have to fuck around with the format

it's so annoying when u put sections that people have to manually delete, cuz they always fuck it up and leave extra spaces or something and they mess up the format and i have to fix it before adding it to the page
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 6 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 6 of 16Go to page : Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 11 ... 16  Next