Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic

Go down 
5 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
AuthorMessage
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:53 pm

we talk so much omfg why
this is so difficult
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 7:54 pm

found a link to her transformers rp that she tried to make here and failed

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:01 pm

That sad moment when she probably just found one of Stacia's old Rps and mimicked the code
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:02 pm

pretty much
there's more links but me and sara were talking like rapid fire and throwing around links, so if you wanna read more about clover's failures, go to the convict rp under human rps and start on page 4
btw you should join that rp
everyone should join it
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:19 pm

I read that conversation
And the links
And I just have to say
I'm crying
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:21 pm

All of us were crying
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:26 pm

Hannah is better than that I mean I always like all her shit on facebook because she's a cool person but lately she's been uncool on warriors.
And we taught Clover better than that. I just like how she openly admitted she copied us.
Oh and looking at the evidence that chick probably did copy her form but was embarrassed about it so Hannah could have definitely handled it better by just being kind about it. I mean when that one girl copied Drew I didn't scream at her, I argued with her friends a little because they openly attacked me but she and I were only passive aggressive. Like, I had the decency to be at least fake nice.
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:32 pm

I don't even know where to start with Clover. Especially where she admitted she copied us like no ma'am you shouldn't go criticizing someone about copying when you did the same thing.
And yeah, I agree, Hannah should've handled that differently. Snarky comments, even if you have legitimate evidence to prove your point, are completely unnecessary.
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:36 pm

Clover is the kind of person that does stupid things knowingly and doesn't understand why people don't like her
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:38 pm

Pretty much
I wonder if she's known throughout the warrior forum as that person that you don't want to interact with unless forced
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:40 pm

Yeah. Like when she joins an Rp no one offers to Rp with her and she has to ask other people to and then they poof randomly
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:42 pm

tbh i did that too when she was here *coughs*
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:44 pm

Dude, we all did xD
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:49 pm

yeaaahhhh xD
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:50 pm

I'm so bored man I've just been fiddling with my charrie forms because I reread them and realized I don't like the way I wrote them.
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:52 pm

If you wanna rp, I'll rp with you, if there's somewhere we can rp, that is

that reminds me i really should work on my forms because jfc i never did any of the most important parts
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:53 pm

I only finished like one and that was Drew and I did it in a rush so it was kind of awful

Where should we Rp
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 8:56 pm

For me, if I were to ever completely fill out a form for one of my charries, no doubt, it would take like a week, because I just have so much invested in them that I don't always remember all of it, so I'd be constantly adding and editing and rewriting and aksdlj

Idk, where do you wanna rp?
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:01 pm

Yeah I just looked at it and it was so random and choppy and uggghhhh

You decide o3o
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:06 pm

smooth topic transitions are the reasons i cry at night

noooo i hate decisions....um....idek what was happening on the warm-up rp so maybe we can come up with something there, nothing happened on the percy jackson rp, same with the maxride and hush, hush rp, can't remember a thing from cursed, there's the princess rp, and there's the convict rp that we've recently made and skyler's not doing anything other than beating up some dude in an alleyway because she's a mobster/gang leader uwu
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:30 pm

ehhh let's go on our private
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 9:31 pm

mmkay uwu
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptySun Jun 30, 2013 11:18 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

morgianna you fucking cutiepie
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:05 am

these two i swear to god
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 EmptyMon Jul 01, 2013 12:07 am

aladdin your fucking sass will be the death of you
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magi: Labyrinth of Magic   Magi: Labyrinth of Magic - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

Magi: Labyrinth of Magic
Page 5 of 10Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sara's Roleplays :: Other Random Stuff :: Discussions/Chat-
Jump to: