Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about

Go down 
2 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next
AuthorMessage
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:46 pm

okay, maybe some weird magic guy was doing forbidden magic that he wasn't supposed to and started messing up the world and making those anomalies? like lakes randomly drying up, things spontaneously catching on fire, weird stuff like that.

so the guilds would need to send teams to go investigate those things like you said

we could have competitions in the guilds to decide who gets to go, that could be fun maybe?

then they go on adventures to try and reverse the weird anomalies and stuff?
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:49 pm

sounds good to me
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:50 pm

any ideas on what the bad dude should be trying to accomplish?

maybe he's a non-magic dude that's getting all these magical artifacts and runes and such to try and give himself magic or something
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 7:55 pm

he could be trying to steal people magical ability to make himself magic?

is there a natural amount of magic like in the earth? so like the earth itself naturally produces magic and this guy is trying to harvest it to grant himself powers/steal everyone else's powers?
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:01 pm

oh yeah maybe there are places in the earth with natural magic power, so he kidnaps kids that can't control their magic yet, and he takes them there to try and take their magic and give it to himself

side note; the rune studies guild could have a specialization where they imbue magical power into a rune and sell it to normal people so they can have abilities for a limited amount of time, like if a housewife wanted to clean her house she could go buy a levitation rune and use it to help her rearrange the house, then the rune would break and be useless.

so the guy could be taking a bunch of those runes as well to try and put the power into himself
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:22 pm

btw i just made u an admin lol
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 pm

sara the ninja wrote:
oh yeah maybe there are places in the earth with natural magic power, so he kidnaps kids that can't control their magic yet, and he takes them there to try and take their magic and give it to himself

side note; the rune studies guild could have a specialization where they imbue magical power into a rune and sell it to normal people so they can have abilities for a limited amount of time, like if a housewife wanted to clean her house she could go buy a levitation rune and use it to help her rearrange the house, then the rune would break and be useless.

so the guy could be taking a bunch of those runes as well to try and put the power into himself
dude we can just go fucking dark with it and have him do human/magician sacrifice
just straight up fucking killing kids
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:25 pm

wwhooooaaaa admin powers
nicceeee

i totally zoned out lmao i was watching videos of this one boy kpop group bc they're hella cute
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:26 pm

the admin panel thing is cool
its so much power
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:28 pm

but now ur name isn't that pretty blue anymore and that makes me sad

omg yeah let's have him just straight up murder children hahaha get wrekt dweebs
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:29 pm

das true
my beautiful blue is gone </3

hello children its murder time
time to get fucking wrekt
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:30 pm

since we have magicians i think we should have magical creatures too, like unicorns n shit
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:30 pm

what characters would you have do u think?
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:31 pm

yeaaahh we gotta have cool shit to summon
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:33 pm

yo in the army there could be an airforce of summoner mages that use dragon mounts how awesome would that be
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:35 pm

we could have lyla and lotus, except i think im gonna change lotus' name cuz it's kinda dumb lmao
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:39 pm

that would be really cool, but idk if that would be kinda op??? maybe like gryphons/griffins or Pegasuses

we could revive lyla and lotus. lyla would definitely be my little botanist, having a magical green thumb and a cute shop. maybe she's be a alchemist/apothecary too??? idk
i could revive skyler and daren as well. i've kinda gotten out with a lot of my characters. like, i would reshape them, especially skyler. she's always changing lmao
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:42 pm

yeah that would be really cool, maybe only summoners of like immense power can summon high-level stuff like dragons. most can only summon smaller familiars like cats n shit maybe

i don't remember much about lotus, just that she was the opposite of lyla lmao. all my charries need revamping tbh.

wait omg what if lyla was a botanist and lotus was a healer? so they could share a little shop that specialized in health that would be so cute
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:46 pm

yeah yeah like government officials and top ranking military personnel are the only ones who can summon high level stuff

omg yes lyla's the botanist while lotus uses the stuff lyla grows to make health potions to sell in their shop!!!
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:48 pm

yaaasss that's adorable. i love it

do you think we should have other races in the rp? i think it should be just humans since the focus is mainly on the magician guilds, so having like elves and shit too would just be confusing
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:49 pm

hmmmm i dunno bc i feel like if we include other races, people might try to bring in angsty shit or make some sort of "dark elf" shit or loner elf abandoned or some demon emo crossbreed
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:53 pm

lmfao you're totally right. so just humans then

yo i kinda really want to play this as a video game tbh...

okay so lyla and lotus (whose name i'm changing) have their own little shop, adorable

i think i'm gonna have alyss and blaine as well, also sam because i love him and he has epilepsy.
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 8:54 pm

OH BTW

on the warriors forums they finally unbanned the word "gay" lmfao

so people are making rps solely to have lesbian relationships because they can finally say "gay" and i don't think mods are deleting gay rps anymore

it's hilarious i love it
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:02 pm

like this hahahaha [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

i've only been back on the warriors forums for like 2 days and i've already seen about 5 of those rps like "let's rp the gays!!!" it's so funny
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 18, 2015 9:02 pm

it'd be a fun video game, kinda reminds me of dragon age inquisition, but just barely lol

omg
the gays rise
first warriors, next the world
i didn't even know they banned the word gay the heck?? that's dumb
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about   ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

ally do u wanna make that medieval kingdom rp we talked about
Page 2 of 16Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 16  Next