Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Welcome to Sara's forums! If you haven't done so already, please register using the button on the top right corner (or at the bottom of this message) in order to continue. Also remember to read the rules, and if you have any questions, ask a question in the FAQs section, or read previous asked questions. After that, post in the Introductory forum to introduce yourself and say 'hi' to all the other members. Thanks for joining!

If you're not sure if you want to join or not, feel free to post on the "Guest House" forum. Our members would be glad to talk with you.

If you're already a member, welcome back! But you should probably log in so you're not posting as a guest.

Thanks!

-Sara and the staff
Sara's Roleplays
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Roleplaying at its finest.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

funny wcf forms

Go down 
3 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

funny wcf forms - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 am

mooncunt wasn't part of this
that was just izzy trying to fit in by copying everything i did
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:53 am

oh
then idk
i couldn't find the threads
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:19 am

long silences make me uncomfortable
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:01 pm

{SHAKE THE DUST} wrote:
i just had a flashback to that beautiful rant thread i used to have
until we all realized how awful of people we were for having so many posts bitching about people that it became a new thread because the old one filled up
but i'm trying to remember the fucks i used to complain about
they still have a special place in my heart i reserve for those i hate deeply
what were their names
waterbitch
fuzzyass
and who was the other one
something-fuck
i can't remember
help

emeraldfuck i believe
Back to top Go down
https://sarasforums.rpg-board.net
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:02 pm

{SHAKE THE DUST} wrote:
i just love how clover tried to ship her with coal literally all the time
and was never gratified
and she tried to ship keith with practically every female character i have
and i kind of shot her down

yeah everyone knows saraxcoal is like the ultimate pairing GAWD CLOVER
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 2:30 pm

yup
wait
EMERALDSHIT
I REMEMBER NOW
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:16 pm

there ya go c;
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:27 pm

those were the days
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:41 pm

☆ spottedclaw15 ~ Anthrycite Jones ☆ Anthrycite loves singing and is good at it ☆Girl ☆ 16 ☆ Junior ☆ Anthrycite has dark black hair that is naturally in corkscrew curls that are pulled back into a ponytail, with some always escaping to frame her face. Her skin is deathly pale with freckles on her nose and under her eyes. Her eyes are an electric baby blue that pop, and are outlined by thick, long black lashes. She is not that tall. Actually, she isn't even tall. Anthrycite is short, standing at 4'3. She is seen often in grey jeans, a black Tee shirt, and a black fedora. ☆ Anthrycite is good with parties and all the wild stuff, though it isn't her favorite. She's always ready with a smile and a joke, but does get some deep, dark days that are really bad for her emotionally. ☆ Anthrycite was orphaned at age 3 from a car accident, where she got a mild brain injury where she acquired epilepsy. She was shipped around orphanages and ended up here. ☆ Anthrycite is always up for a challenge and gets up after she falls ☆ Anthrycite's epilepsy will give her epileptic attacks, so she will sometimes blank out and do something she has no conscious memory of. Pills are keeping it in control half the time. She also can't hit very high or low notes. ☆ Anthrycite has a sweet sounding voice. ☆ N/A ☆
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 3:44 pm

{SHAKE THE DUST} wrote:
☆ spottedclaw15 ~ Anthrycite Jones ☆ Anthrycite loves singing and is good at it ☆Girl ☆ 16 ☆ Junior ☆ Anthrycite has dark black hair that is naturally in corkscrew curls that are pulled back into a ponytail, with some always escaping to frame her face. Her skin is deathly pale with freckles on her nose and under her eyes. Her eyes are an electric baby blue that pop, and are outlined by thick, long black lashes. She is not that tall. Actually, she isn't even tall. Anthrycite is short, standing at 4'3. She is seen often in grey jeans, a black Tee shirt, and a black fedora. ☆ Anthrycite is good with parties and all the wild stuff, though it isn't her favorite. She's always ready with a smile and a joke, but does get some deep, dark days that are really bad for her emotionally. ☆ Anthrycite was orphaned at age 3 from a car accident, where she got a mild brain injury where she acquired epilepsy. She was shipped around orphanages and ended up here. ☆ Anthrycite is always up for a challenge and gets up after she falls ☆ Anthrycite's epilepsy will give her epileptic attacks, so she will sometimes blank out and do something she has no conscious memory of. Pills are keeping it in control half the time. She also can't hit very high or low notes. ☆ Anthrycite has a sweet sounding voice. ☆ N/A ☆

I HAVE EPILEPSY
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:06 pm

oh my fucking god
oh also that girl is legally a midget
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Ariel Tonks|17|Picker| Ariel is a slim, Serious 17 year old girl with long Electric blue hair and dark brown eyes. She usually wears bright colored tank tops and dark beat up skinny jeans. Ariel is very down to earth, with a very focused attitude along side it. She isn't really the one for fun, with these hard times she tends to keep herself locked up and reserved.|baseball bat covered with nails|Thornstep|

please explain to me how you find hair dye during the zombie apocalypse
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:17 pm

Amber De Rose |15|Hunter|Short girl with pine green hair and green eyes. She is like a tree, still and quiet. Her hair is pixie cut hair style and normally doesn't talk. |Bow and Arrows and pistol.|*Amberfeather.*|

sighs loudly
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:20 pm

Leroy Jenkins |19|Buffalo Defender|Leroy is a normal sized guy at 5’9, though he is well muscled due to his job as a defender. He has short cut brown hair and green eyes. He always wears his uniform because he thinks it impresses everyone. He isn’t exactly an outside the box thinker but he has his moments, usually by putting together old ideas. |he uses a long pike and a revolver|Lionblaze fan|

LEEEEROOYYY JEEEENKIINNSSS
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 4:26 pm

| Kellin Quinn Bostwick | 26 | Male Lead Singer | Poppy |
Kellin is a nice person with a cute smile and loves to make friends.He Has a few tatoos and has logish black hair that has side sweeping bangs.Kellin is the lead vocalist in Sleeping with Sirens.Kellin Quinn is amazing and has an extremely high voice, in a good way.Kellin Quinn’s birthday is April 24th, 1986, and he is 26.Kellin’ favourite color is yellow.Kellin is 5’8 ft tall.Kellin’s favourite quick stop is Starbucks.Kellin is a Christian.Kellin’s favourite word is ‘stoked’.Kellin has 1 sister and 2 younger brothers.Kellin Quinn used to play trumpet.Kellin Quinn’s favourite candy is caramel apple ******.Kellin Quinn has gotten suspended from school 8 times for fist fights.Kellin Quinn had a great reputation and was very popular in high school.Kellin loves beat boxing.Kellin Quinn tattoos are very cool and very meaningful.

what's Kellin Quinn's name again?
i forgot Kellin Quinn's name
oh no
claire
help me
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 5:46 pm

i can't remember either
they should really say his name in his form more
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:03 pm

boop
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:04 pm

yes hello
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 pm

hello
i am eating
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:09 pm

the gang's all here
except stacia
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:11 pm

yeah
idk what she's doing
i think she's focused on her cosplay or something
Back to top Go down
{SHAKE THE DUST}
Trippie
Trippie
{SHAKE THE DUST}

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:12 pm

nevertheless
we should rp
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:16 pm

yes
Back to top Go down
sara the ninja
The Purple Ninja
The Purple Ninja
sara the ninja

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:19 pm

where
Back to top Go down
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -
Apprentice Ninja
Apprentice Ninja
- тнe ғoυятн мαɢι -

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 EmptySat Aug 03, 2013 6:20 pm

idk anywhere
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: funny wcf forms   funny wcf forms - Page 5 Empty

Back to top Go down

funny wcf forms
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Sara's Roleplays :: Other Random Stuff :: Discussions/Chat-
Jump to: